The third edition of Qualitative360 APAC will take place in Kuala Lumpur this year, offering an exciting mix of case studies, compelling discussions and networking that will help you pick up on the latest trends and keep your research strategy up-to-date. Join us in Malaysia's capital for two packed days of case studies, presentations, discussions and of course fun and networking. We look forward to welcoming you!
Hear case studies from the following international clients (and many more):
• Understand how Nestle is ensuring that key stakeholders buy into qualitative insights
• Hear how Celcom is repositioning qual in the centre of core marketing strategies
• Explore how Unilever is cracking the insights of Indonesian Muslim consumers
• Hear how Levi Strauss is utilising mobile self-ethnography as an authentic insight tool with cross-cultural validity
• Learn how F&N Dairies is moving beyond cultural barriers by re-establishing the ethnographic methods of data collection & analysis
Explore the latest technology innovations driving qualitative research
Learn from over 20 talks, real-life case studies and panel discussions
Uncover state of the art tools and methodologies
Socialise and relax during our Networking Dinner
Make the most out of the only Qualitative Research conference in Asia this year
What makes this event different:
Conference agenda - carefully designed and based on research with client companies & stakeholders
Single stream, focused and interactive - an event format structured to maximize learning experience
Highly valuable, pitch-free content - every talk is vetted by our producers and advisory board
Extensive networking opportunities - aimed at providing you with the best environment to expand your business
Hear what our delegates say about Qualitative 360:
"Qual360 is consolidating the best of both worlds: combining methodological expertise from research companies and insights from global and regional businesses. An intense two day inspirational roller coaster ride"
- Research Director Qualitative, Skim
"A great encounter for research clients to look into the kitchen of their agency's methodology development"
- Market Research Manager, Nissan
"A stimulating event with a really nice collaborative feel, with many interesting thinkers sharing their latest sources of excitement in our industry."
- Qual Research Director, PRS